Image 1.PNG

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? 
BOOK NOW!

 

HOW MUCH DOES THE MULTI CAMERA SYSTEM COSTS? 

OUR PRICES ARE CUSTOMIZED ACCORDING TO THE TYPE OF EVENT, DURATION, NUMBER OF CAMERA'S, AND UPGRADED ADD-ON OPTIONS. PLEASE FILL OUT THE INQUIRY FORM AND ONE OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS WILL BE IN TOUCH! 

PACKAGING OPTIONS:

**STANDARD**

BEST FOR UP TO 75 GUESTS


180 ARRAY VIDEO BOOTH                            

UP TO 4 HOURS OF OPERATION 

ONE BOOTH OPERATOR

PROP KIT

ONE I-PAD KIOSK

EMAIL SHARING ABILITY 

ON-SITE INSTANT PLAYBACK 

UNLIMITED MP4 VIDEOS

UNLIMITED STILL PHOTOS 

STANDARD WHITE OR BLACK BACKDROP

PROFESSIONAL LIGHTING 

DROPBOX LINK WITH CONTENT

CUSTOM GRAPHIC OVERLAY  

TRAVEL UP TO 100 MILES ROUND TRIP (IF OVER 100 MILES, A SURCHARGE OF $1.50 PER MILE WILL BE ASSESSED) 

STANDARD CONFETTI PACKAGE 

**PREMIUM** 

BEST FOR 75-150 GUESTS

180 ARRAY VIDEO BOOTH 

UP TO 4 HOURS OF OPERATION 

TWO BOOTH OPERATORS

PROP KIT

ONE I-PAD KIOSK

EMAIL SHARING ABILITY 

ON-SITE INSTANT PLAYBACK 

UNLIMITED MP4 VIDEOS

UNLIMITED STILL PHOTOS 

PROFESSIONAL LIGHTING 

DROPBOX LINK WITH CONTENT

CUSTOM GRAPHIC OVERLAY  

TRAVEL UP TO 100 MILES ROUND TRIP (IF OVER 100 MILES, 

A SURCHARGE OF $1.50 PER MILE WILL BE ASSESSED) 

MEDIUM CONFETTI PACKAGE 

TIER II BACKDROP

**ELITE**

BEST FOR 150+ GUESTS

180 ARRAY VIDEO BOOTH 

UP TO 5 HOURS OF OPERATION 

TWO BOOTH OPERATORS

CUSTOMIZED PROP KIT

ONE I-PAD KIOSK

EMAIL SHARING ABILITY 

ON-SITE INSTANT PLAYBACK 

UNLIMITED MP4 VIDEOS

UNLIMITED STILL PHOTOS 

PROFESSIONAL LIGHTING 

DROPBOX LINK W/ CONTENT

CUSTOM GRAPHIC OVERLAY  

TRAVEL UP TO 100 MILES ROUND TRIP (IF OVER 100 MILES, A SURCHARGE OF $1.50 PER MILE WILL BE 

ASSESSED)  

LARGE CONFETTI PACKAGE 

CUSTOMIZED BACKDROP (ADD’L PRICING MAY VARY)

42” DISPLAY FOR INSTANT VIDEO PLAYBACK

UNLIMITED PRINTS 

KEEPSAKE MEMORY BOOK

                                                                                 RESERVE NOW! 

PRIOR TO BOOKING WE WILL SEND AN INVOICE SO YOU CAN PAY THE 40% NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKING FEE WHICH WILL RESERVE YOUR DATE AND TIME. THE REMAINING 60% BALANCE IS DUE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT DATE. 

**THESE OPTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE UNLESS CONTRACTED**

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR MULTI CAMERA 180 VIDEO BOOTH VERSUS OTHER PHOTO BOOTHS ON THE MARKET?

OUR 9 DSLR CAMERA RIG CREATES A 180 DEGREE SUPER SMOOTH MP4 VIDEO OR GIF. IT COMES ON A CURVED RIG, WRAPPING A FROZEN MOMENT IN TIME AROUND THE INCREDIBLE ACTION OF YOUR GUESTS!

 

©2018 by Linear Focus